The authors retain intellectual rights over the published materials available from this site. Published materials are made available on this site for timely dissemination of scientific literature, and this should not be construed as a right to use for unlimited use. Copies of these materials can be downloaded for non-commercial purposes in conformance with the copyrights identified in the publications. Publications not available electronically from this site may be obtained upon request.
- Nenad Medvidovic, Marija Mikic-Rakic, Nikunj R. Mehta, and Sam Malek. “Software Architectural Support for Handheld Computing.” IEEE Computer Special Issue on Handheld Computing, vol. 36, no. 9, pages 66-73 (September 2003).
This paper was one of five selected from 87 submissions.
- Nikunj R. Mehta and Kaustubh S. Mhatre, “Design of Multilayer Perceptron Networks for Pattern Classification.” In Vivek, A Quarterly In Artificial Intelligence, vol. 9, no. 4, pages 3-16, NCST (October 1996).
- Nenad Medvidovic and Nikunj R. Mehta. “JavaBeans and Software Architecture.” In The Internet Encyclopedia, Hossein Bidgoli (ed.), John Wiley & Sons, December 2003.
- Nenad Medvidovic, Marija Mikic-Rakic, and Nikunj R. Mehta. “Improving Dependability of Computer-Based Systems via Multi-Versioning Connectors.” In Architecting Dependable Systems, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 2677, pages 37-60, Rogerio De Lemos and Christina Gacek and Alexander Romanovsky (eds.), Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 2003.
Refereed conference/symposia publications
- Nikunj R. Mehta, Nenad Medvidovic, Marjan Sirjani, and Farhad Arbab. Modeling Behavior in Compositions of Software Architectural Primitives, In Proceedings of the Nineteenth International Conference on Automated Software Engineering, Linz, Austria, September 2004.
- Nikunj R. Mehta, Ramakrishna Soma, and Nenad Medvidovic. Style-Based Software Architectures as Domain-Specific Models, Workshop on Developments in Software Engineering Environments, Edinburgh, Scotland, May 2004.
- Nikunj R. Mehta and Nenad Medvidovic. “Composing Architectural Styles From Architectural Primitives.” In Proceedings of 9th European Software Engineering Conference together with the 11th ACM SIGSOFT Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (ESEC-FSE’03), pages 347-350, Helsinki, Finland, September 1-5, 2003.
- Nikunj R. Mehta and Nenad Medvidovic. “Understanding Software Connector Compatibilites Using A Connector Taxonomy.” In Proceedings of First Workshop on Software Design and Architecture (SoDA ‘02), Bangalore, India, December 22-23, 2002.
- Marija Mikic-Rakic, Nikunj R. Mehta, and Nenad Medvidovic. “Architectural Style Requirements for Self-Healing Systems.” In Proceedings of First Workshop on Self-Healing Systems, Charleston, SC, November 2002.
- Nenad Medvidovic, Nikunj R. Mehta, and Marija Mikic-Rakic. “A Family of Software Architecture Implementation Frameworks.” In Proceedings of Third IFIP Working International Conference on Software Architectures, Montreal, Canada, August 2002.
- Cyrus Fakharzadeh and Nikunj R. Mehta. “Architecture Development Process Dynamics in MBASE.” In Proceedings of the 18th International Conference of The System Dynamics Society, Bergen, Norway, August 6-10, 2000.
- Nikunj R. Mehta, Nenad Medvidovic, and Sandeep Phadke. “Towards a Taxonomy of Software Connectors.” In Proceedings of the 22nd International Conference on Software Engineering (ICSE 2000), pages 178-187, Limerick, Ireland, June 4-11, 2000.
- Marija Mikic-Rakic and Nikunj R. Mehta. “Challenges in Implementing Software Architectures.” Proceedings of the 1st Workshop on Evaluating Software Architectural Solutions, Irvine, CA, May, 2000.
- Nikunj R. Mehta. “Software Connectors - A Taxonomy Approach.” In Proceedings of the 1st Workshop on Evaluating Software Architectural Solutions, Irvine, CA, May, 2000.
- Alexander Egyed, Nikunj R. Mehta, and Nenad Medvidovic. “Software Connectors and Refinement in Family Architectures.” In Proceedings of the Third International Workshop on Development and Evolution of Software Architectures for Product Families (ARES III), Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 1951, pages 96-105, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Spain, March 15-17, 2000.
- Nikunj R. Mehta, Nenad Medvidovic, and Sandeep Phadke. “Rich Software Interconnections.” In Proceedings of the Fourth Ground System Architectures Workshop (GSAW 2000), El Segundo, CA, February 23-25, 2000.